Next comes the "I'm thirsty" and/or "I'm hungry".
Then it's "I can't stop thinking about the scary thing from the Barty Crouch Show."
Finally, tonight, Parker came downstairs and sat on the couch next to me. He just couldn't stop thinking about scary things from the Barty Crouch Show. So he sat next to me telling me that nothing was going to stop him from thinking about scary things. He told me nothing would stop him so I told him to imagine taking one of his best stuffed animal friends to the candy factory or to Cupcake Land. He said it wouldn't work. So he wanted to make a list of things that he could think about. I told him he needs to go to bed rather than make a list. So then he says to me, "Mom, first I have something I have to ask you. Have I ever been to Pizza Hut?"
That made me laugh. I told him that he should remember the time we went there on our way to Canada. That finally worked and I told him he could make a list tomorrow. He went to bed and hopefully he falls asleep fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment